Heating Company in Eagle Mountain, UT
Schedule Reliable Heating Services Today
Owning a heater or a furnace comes with a lot of responsibility. You are responsible for keeping up with repairing and maintaining this system, but you don’t have to do it alone. For help with heating services for your system, rely on Stewart’s Heating and Cooling. We are a team of highly-skilled and professional technicians that are here to help you. Our company specializes in heater and furnace maintenance that property owners need. Whether you have a residential or commercial property, we can help. Our technicians are best known for their efficiency and professionalism when working. Dial 801-373-2915 today to lock in your appointment with us, a reliable heating company in Eagle Mountain, UT. We want to help you.
A Trusted Heating Company in Your Area
Heating and furnace systems are what we know best. Stewart’s Heating and Cooling are well-educated and experienced with everything there is to know about these systems. If or when you are starting to notice problems with your unit, give us a call. We can complete an inspection to determine what repairs are needed. From there, we can complete repairs efficiently and accurately.
We do offer parts replacement and repairs services which means we aren’t going to try to sell you on a complete replacement when it isn’t necessary. Whether you need a gas valve replacement, a heat exchanger repair, or a capacitors replacement, we have got you covered.
Your furnace and heater are big investments and we understand that. We want to help you protect and maintain that investment for as long as possible. That’s why we offer comprehensive services as well as a full range of parts for repair and replacement needs. You spent a lot of money purchasing and installing your system, you shouldn’t need to replace it in a few years. Let our technicians start long-term maintenance on your heater today.
- HEATERS & FURNACES
- HEATER SERVICES
- QUALITY REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT OPTIONS
The Furnace That’s Best for You
An electric furnace, just like a gas furnace, is a high-demand appliance. Though it is thought to be easier to maintain, it still does require a significant amount of attention on your part. Things can go very wrong, very quickly when you fail to maintain your furnace. The system can burn-out much sooner than it should, you can experience a fluctuation in heat, and many more problems. Don’t get caught up in stress about your system, though. Instead, rely on Stewart’s Heating and Cooling for all your maintenance needs. From installation to replacement, we can provide expert services you need. Dial 801-373-2915 today to schedule an appointment for an electric furnace repair in Eagle Mountain, UT.
It’s Time for an Electric Furnace Replacement
Every appliance has an expiration date. You can easily extend that with regular maintenance and electric furnace repairs. However, there comes a point when repairs are not going to get the job done efficiently anymore. That is when you may need to invest in an electric furnace replacement. There are several signs to pay attention to determine if you do need to replace your unit.
- Age: Though you can extend your unit past its expiration date, any system older than 8-years-old really needs to be considered for replacement. The simple truth is that an older unit will not efficiently do the job. This will result in other problems.
- Rising Bills: An electric furnace that is reaching the end of its life-span will not operate efficiently or effectively. You’ll notice this in your energy bills. They will more than likely be higher than usual because your furnace is working overtime to heat the space.
- Thermostat: If you notice you are constantly changing the thermostat in every room or on every level of your home, something is wrong. This could be the result of something needing repairs, but it could also mean it’s time to replace your furnace.
- Noise: When loud banging, clanking, or grinding sounds coming from your furnace are serious problems. They need to be addressed immediately.
- Constant Repairs: There is a difference between regular repairs once a year and constant repairs every few months. When you are spending more money to keep your furnace operational, it is probably time for an electric furnace replacement.
Electric vs Gas
If you are in the market for a new furnace, you may be wondering which one is the best for you. Many homeowners swear by a gas furnace while others trust an electric furnace. Depending on your needs, how things are set up in your home, and your budget, either option could be a good investment.
An electric furnace will be a good option for those that want all the luxury of gas like heating without the stress of maintaining a gas furnace. These systems use electricity to ignite the pilot light every time heat is needed. This reduces the amount of energy constantly used and reduces the need to keep a vigilant eye on the pilot light.
Gas furnaces, however, supply constant and readily available hot air when you need it. The pilot light is always lit, so you don’t have to wait for the furnace to heat air and then distribute it through your space. That being said, you do have to keep an eye on your pilot light as well as the gas lines to prevent possible leaks.
Repair and Replacement Services You Can Trust
When it comes to your home, you want the best. You want the best electronics, the best decor, and you should want the best appliance. Of those, that should also include your furnace. Having a reliable and efficient furnace will ensure you have quality heating when you need it, every single time. Unfortunately, many homeowners can neglect or disregard their furnace, especially as it gets older. In doing so, they create more problems and more stress for themselves. Rather than create stress, why not work with Stewart’s Heating and Cooling for all your heating and furnace needs. We can complete a gas furnace repair in Eagle Mountain, UT in no time. Dial 801-373-2915 to learn more about our services.
Necessary Maintenance for Performance
Owning a gas furnace is a big decision and a large investment. These appliances require constant and necessary maintenance on your part. Although, you don’t have to do everything alone. When you need installation, repair, and replacement services for your gas furnace, you can rely on Stewart’s Heating and Cooling for help. We have expert knowledge regarding repair and gas furnace replacement needs. Our contractors can accurately complete a gas furnace installation as well. When you need a reliable heating company, we are the team to trust.
Signs You Need Gas Furnace Repair
Because a furnace is a high-demand appliance, it’s important to pay close attention to it. Pay attention to specific, problematic signs and address them as quickly as possible to avoid severe damages.
- Noise: A noisy furnace should not be ignored. Loud bangs that you may hear when the system turns on are essentially mini-explosions when you furnace ignites. These sounds need to be addressed quickly.
- Lack of Heat: If there seems to be a lack of heat distributing through your house, there could be a clog. The vents or the filters may need to be cleaned or changed. Doing so can help alleviate the problem and increase the amount of warm air circulating through your home.
- Pilot Light: There is a pilot light with every gas furnace that needs to stay lit in order to maintain efficiency. If you are noticing a problem with the pilot staying lit, there may be a problem with the gas supply. Turn off the gas line immediately and contact a technician immediately.
- Short Cycling: When your furnace is short cycling, it turns on and off rapidly, there could be a number of things wrong. Schedule an appointment with a contractor for gas furnace repairs as soon as possible.
Repair vs Replace
There are several big differences between repairing your gas furnace and a gas furnace replacement. Obviously, the biggest difference is going to be the cost. Furnaces are not cheap and replacing one every couple of years can add up quickly. Repairs will, typically, be significantly less. Whether you need a heater exchange replacement or gas valve replacement, we can help. That in mind, if you are regularly paying out for repairs, they may not be the most efficient method of addressing the problem. While we do provide a variety of heater parts replacement, there comes a point when fixing or replacing parts may not be doing the job anymore. At that point, investing in a replacement and new gas furnace installation may be the more cost-efficient way to go. Not only can it help you save money, but you’ll also have a more efficient, better operating appliance.
We Replace Defective and Broken Heater Parts
Our heating systems are comprised of many parts. There is the thermostat that controls the temperature in your home or business, the heat exchanger that produces heat through the exchange, and the blow motor that sends an even stream of air through the heating system. Those are only just a few of the parts that a heating system has, but they are all vital in the function of a heater. When every part is in good condition, they all work together to produce exceptional heating for businesses and homes. However, if there is an issue with one of the parts in a heating system, it can affect how the entire system performs.
Because the heating system works really hard to heat homes and businesses, the parts within can start to wear out, get dirty, or just become defective over time. When this happens that heater can’t work as effectively, causing issues like lack of heat, inconsistent heating, and even zero heating. In order to prevent heating issues from happening, call the HVAC technicians at Stewart’s Heating and Cooling. We are able to provide heater parts replacement in Eagle Mountain, UT, which is a service where we replace a broken or malfunctioning part with a brand-new one. If you are having problems with your heating system and you don’t know what to do, give us a call at 801-373-2915! We will inspect your heating system, determine what part is the issue, and replace it.
Why Parts Replacement Service is So Vital
Just like in any piece of equipment, the parts within are paramount in the performance. Take a car for example, without parts like the engine, battery, or ignition system, then the car wouldn’t be able to drive. The same goes for a heating system–when you don’t have the necessary parts working, then the whole system won’t be able to work. Even when one part in the heating system is defective, it can impact how the entire system operates. This is why it is so crucial to call us for heater parts replacement in Eagle Mountain, UT when there are any signs of issues. You might just need minor electric or gas furnace repairs, but there can be times when a whole part needs to replace in order for the heating system to work properly. Contact us if you think that a part in your heating system needs to be replaced.
Signs You Need a Heater Part Replacement
Many people aren’t familiar with heating parts and what does and doesn’t look normal, so it can be hard to differentiate between a normal or worn out heating part. However, there are signs that a heating system can exhibit that indicate a replacement is needed.
- Strange Noises: if there are any strange noises coming from your heating system, then you will need have it checked out.
- Leaking Water: This can also be a sign that there is a part in your heater that is malfunctioning.
- Sporadic Motor Performance: If the motor is too slow or is coming on too frequently, it will need to be inspected.
- Weak Airflow: When the airflow coming from your vents is weak, consider calling us for help.
- No Air: If there is not air coming from the vents, that is another thing to be worried about.
- No Power: The heating system won’t turn on at all, which is a big red flag and needs immediate attention.
Whatever the issue is, we are able to provide heater parts replacement in Eagle Mountain, UT that will fix the issue immediately. Give us a call at 801-373-2915 to make an appointment today.
Part We Replace
We are able to replace these types of heating parts.
- Circuit Control Board Replacement – If the circuit control board needs to be replaced, call our technicians today for help!
- ECM Motor Replacements – When there are issues with the ECM motor, feel free to call us for replacement service.
- Gas Valve Replacement – Our professional technicians are able to replace gas valves.
- Hard Start Kits Replacement – Whenever there is a problem with the hard start kit, feel free to call us for hard start kit replacement service.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement – We are able to replace heat exchangers that have become defective.
- Heater Capacitors Replacement – Do you need the heater capacitor in your system replaced? Give us a call!
- HVAC Hot Surface Igniter Replacement – Call Stewart’s Heating and Cooling for professional HVAC hot surface igniter replacement.
- HVAC Inducer Motor Replacement – If the inducer motor is ever defective, contact our team to have it replaced.
- HVAC Pressure Switch Replacement – Contact our contractors whenever you need the HVAC pressure switch replaced.
- HVAC Relay Replacement – We are here to offer HVAC relay replacement whenever you have a malfunctioning relay.
- HVAC Thermostat Repair, Replace, and Upgrade – Our team can repair, replace, and upgrade your home or business with a new thermostat.
Connect With Us Today for More Information
When you need reliable and dependable heating services, look no further than Stewart’s Heating and Cooling. We can provide the necessary expert services you need for your gas or electric furnace. Call us at 801-373-2915 to schedule an appointment with a heating company in Eagle Mountain, UT.
The guys at Stewarts are amazing. They put in 2 new AC units and a swamp cooler for my business. They were very prompt and professional on all aspects of the job. I will always recommend Stew and the guys to everyone. Love them
Stew was punctual, when first arriving. Did everything start to finish ahead of what he thought it would take and his pricing was better than the others I called. System is working awesome. Won’t ever have another hvac company in my life
The guy was on time, very professional, and answered all my questions! We got a new furnace put in by them and everything is working great. Would recommend to anyone needing heating and a/c work.
AMAZING SERVICE, VERY PROFESSIONAL, GREAT PRICES AND HONEST! IT’S HARD TO FIND THIS ANYWHERE! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
They are so great and keep you posted if they are running behind. Even showed me how to do a little fix if things happened again! The only people I am going to call
The staff responded right away to my web contact request and were able to send a tech out same day to look at my broken AC. They also were able to fix it same day. Everyone we talked with was super nice, knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks so much for helping us out on a crazy hot day with no AC!!
I’ve been working with them since I became a homeowner. Ive had such great experiences with them so now I recommend them to friends and family every chance I get.
Were quick with everything and the air was noticeably easier to breath and the guys that came were top class in terms of customer service. Highly recommended local company
Great service! Great employees! Very considerate and helpful!
I am grateful to them because I did not serve my heating and the same day I contacted them they fixed the problem very quickly 100% recommended.